Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wow I am such a slacker!
Well, now that things are much calmer at my hosue things are going much better. yesterday I took the kids to the Zoo and we had so much fun. Getting a yearly pass was a great investment. I feel like we can go and just look at a few animals and hang out at the playground and I didnt waste money.
I am finally getting back on track with Home-schooling and things are going well. Jeremy is dabbling in Love of Learning, He is growing so fast, I want him to slow down a little!!! Bizy is doing well also, she is working on writing, though she doesnt use mich pressure when she writes, so it is very light. I am trying to work on that. manu is also growing SO fast. He is already standing up to things and taking small steps, I am so not ready for that!!
I am so excited for spring, it is just around the corner and I keep looking for my bulbs to emerge. I planted bulbs last fall, for the first time and I am very excited. Jason and I are getting our yard ready to plant a garden. We will see how that goes, I am not very good when it comes to gardening!
We are taking a family vacation in May, we are going to go to Disneyland! I havent told the kids yet, and I probably wont until we get there.
Jason and I are going to the TJED Forum this weekend and I am so excited. I had so much fun last year and learned so much. Iam so excited to have Jaosn go with me, the way he internalized things is so different than the way I do, so I get a different perspective form him and I love it. We are also takin gthe family to the ball afterward. Bizy is so excited about her new dress!

No comments: