Thursday, March 15, 2007

A trip back in time

So I went to the small town of Woodruff UT where I grew up yesterday. I went to visit family I have up there. I realized I miss it. I miss the quiet afternoons, the blue sky, and the space. If I could somehow live up there I would in a heartbeat. I want out of the hustle and bustle of the city. I am a country gal, always will be. I can just imagine raising my kids on farm and small ranch. Teaching them about animals, and how they rely on us to take care of them. To teach them how to feed a calf or lamb with a bottle. Ride a horse! All the thing I enjoyed growing up. I miss it so much! maybe someday Jason and I will be in a position where we could do it, but right now we cant. With Jason being in the computer industry, we have to stay in the city, and really it isn't that bad. If we moved to A rural area, chances are there wouldn't be other TJED home schoolers, let alone home schoolers at all really. Truly though it all comes down to where the Lord wants us. This will be a matter of prayer and inspiration.

No comments: