Thursday, March 22, 2007

Art of Womanhood

I recently attended the TJEd forum and I am so glad I did! I learned so much, and was inspired to better my life. I particular, I went to a class called the Seasons of a Woman's Education by Stephanie Francom. I was listening to her talk thinking that I needed to talk to her after the class, and right as I was thinking that, she said "If you feel inspired to talk to me afterwards, please do." It gave me chills. So after the class was over I went up to her and we talked for a bit. I told her how I have been searching for a mentor. Not an educational mentor, but a life mentor. She briefly told me about Art of Womanhood (http://www.artofwomanhood.org). We decided to talk after the forum, as I was on my way to anther class. I loved the next class as well about Being a Joyful Mother by Angie Baker, it just added to what I was already feeling. So after the class I made my way to the Art of Womanhood table to talk to Stephanie. We talked a little more and she told me about the pilot program they are doing for Art of Womanhood, and that they are looking for people to do the pilot and then to mentor the large group that starts next year. I felt so good about this and Stephanie instructed me yo pray about it and to talk it over with Jason. I am SO greatful for that guidance. I received such a confirmation, and I had such a wonderful experience. So after a coupel days of prayer and pondering, Jason and I decided that this would be a great opportunity for me. So I am enrolled into the group and it starts next week. I am so excited to start this new journey and to learn more about myself, and my mission in life.

No comments: