Sunday, January 21, 2007

Yay! It's Official

So Friday I spent the day running around getting my papers notarized and dropping them off to the district. Buddy is Officially home schooled!! Yay!!! We went and said goodbye to his teacher and cleaned out his desk, he kept going on and on about how excited he was about home school. I home schooled him last year and decided grudgingly to put him in public school for 1st grade. Well during this last 'off track' month I decided that I didn't want to send him back, so after talking with my husband over and over,finally I just had us listed to Cor and Love of learning a Recipe For Success, from Rachel and Oliver DeMill. We listed to it on the way home from our trip to Denver last week. After listening to it Jason decided that yes, that is what he wanted, and that is was ultimately my choice. So YAY!!! It's Official!!! I am so excited!!

I completely cleaned out my pantry and took most of the food to our cold storage area so I could use the pantry closet for home school stuff. SO this week Will be all about organizing and getting things in order.

On a side note I start watching My nephew again this week which mean I get to get up at 5:45 am. I really think this is a good thing, as I haven't been getting up before 8:30 since buddy's been off track, I know I am a slacker!! Once we start the new business though I wont be watching him anymore, so I am in hopes that I create a new habit of waking up early between now and then *sigh*

1 comment:

Laura Lund, HCHI said...

Yay! :) Hey, that's a good idea about using the pantry. Once we get the basement storage area set up I think I will utilize some of our pantry space for home school supplies.