Wednesday, January 17, 2007

And it begins

I have never blogged before, so here goes.

A little Intro, I am Liv, 25 I have been married to Jason for 7 years. We have four kids; Buddy, Bizy, Bubba, and Manu. I home school my kids, though Bud has been in school for the first part of the year. I want to take him out again, and home school him full time. With homeschooling our family chooses to use a classical education, specifically Thomas Jefferson Education. I LOVE having my children close to me. Currently Bud is 'off track' in public school and I have completely love having him home. He is supposed to go back on Monday the 22ND, but I really don't want to take him back. I've asked him also what he wants, he says he wants to be home as well.

Anyhow, I also just quit dance, I am sad really because I LOVE it, but it takes up too much time. I am there three nights a week and it is just too much. We also took Bizy out as well, it was like pulling teeth to get her to go sometimes, though the majority of the time she loved it. I've decided that in a few years when is is consciously her choice, I will enroll her then.

Jason and I are in the middle of a refinance on our house, our payment will be going down about $90.00 a month, and we are rolling in the debt we have for the finishing of the basement and the left over consumer debt we've had. I am excited to be mostly 'out of debt'. We will just have the car payments, student loans and our mortgage, but with this $$ freed up we will be able to get it all payed down faster.

After the remodel is done we are planning on starting out own business, a pc gamming/pizza place. Jason has wanted to start a PC gamming place forever, and I LOVE this tiny pizza place called Rising Crust, so we are going to do a combo. I think they will compliment each other quite well.

I suppose that is all for now. I plan on 'blogging' at least once a week, hopefully more, but we will see if time works in favor of that or not.

L

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Welcome to the world of bogging, Liv!